[thelist] Photo Galleries

Rob Smith rob.smith at THERMON.com
Tue Jan 11 17:04:24 CST 2005

>I believe that if you check the "fine print" you'll find that those
>charges are for photos hosted on _their_ server.  If you host the photos
>on your own server, then you can post links to as many photos as you
>like in your eBay item description ... at no extra charge.

Hmm.. I must have missed that. Do so requires some level of skill with the
mouse AND keyboard though. My ultimate goal is a point a click solution.

Cool. I'll set a limit of 8 photos if they need more for some odd reason,
we'll working something out.

Thanks,

Rob

"It doesn't have to be right, it just has to get going." - Anonymous
"I found that sometimes, I have to take life one step at a time. However, I
must be vigilant to look where I'm going. Otherwise, I'd might find myself 2
inches lower." - me (retracing my steps)