[thelist] Looking for service that will sell my wares!

Norman Bunn norman.bunn at craftedsolutions.com
Wed Jan 12 08:22:47 CST 2005

You are looking for a fulfillment service.  I know someone interested in
expanding his operations for just such and have forwarded your email to him.

Norman

---

Norman W. Bunn
norman.bunn at craftedsolutions.com
803.405.1008
www.CraftedSolutions.com
Crafted Solutions, Inc.
Web Design & Development
Web Site Hosting & Custom Solutions
"Get the results the Internet promises;
 get the 'Net Result' from Crafted Solutions!"