[thelist] A simple question (I hope) about Dreamweaver margins

Krauss, Kate kkrauss at ejcenter.org
Tue Jan 11 16:06:54 CST 2005

Hi,

I'm learning to update our web site using Dreamweaver. I am trying to
adjust the margins but the document appears to be marginless on the
right, and seems to run practically off the right side of the page.

Under page properties, I've set the left margin to 50 and the right
margin to 50, but no dice.

Any ideas? Here's the link: http://www.elc-pa.org/eagleclip.htm

Thanks--

Katie Krauss
Philadelphia, PA

Ps: we're re-designing the site, you'll be happy to know if you've seen
it. It's bad.