[thelist] video on the web, how?

bony dev bony_dev at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 12 16:28:35 CST 2005

can you give the link of the video so that we can go and have a look...?

Theodore Serbinski <stanson at gmail.com> wrote:Yes, I did look at the MS encoder online but it crashed when I tried
to convert my Divx avi file, go figure!

I did however, make quite a big jump in the DVD -> usable video front.

Auto Gordian makes this process very easy. I
ripped the 30 min interview on DVD into a 170mb high quality avi file
with no problem, very easy to use. And now I'm working with tweaking
the ripping to getting a nice 12mb quality video file, so far so good.
Program highly recommended, and free too!

In the end though, it looks like I'm going to just put a compressed
mp3 sound byte of the interview online. File size is around 5mb and
should work on all platforms for download. The video didn't have
anything extra, since it's an interview.

Thanks to everyone for their input and help, appreciated!

ted
--

* * Please support the community that supports you. * *
http://evolt.org/help_support_evolt/

Workers of the Web, evolt !