[thelist] popgurls preview

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 14 21:51:48 CST 2005

for those of you (old-timers?) who wonder what i've been up to (besides algonquin), i thought i'd show y'all a little side project i've been doing for a friend... this way you can tear into my HTML, CSS, structure, approach, browser savvy, etc...

the design was given to me, in .gif format, no source PSDs... the original design was not created by someone who devotes herself to web dev, so some assumptions had to be made...

i believe the code linearizes well (no handheld CSS, though), is accessible, uses HTML nicely, and does a keen job of using CSS to control each section's color while still matching the overall site scheme... it's also generally light on images...

it ain't perfect, but i'm pleased with it... comments appreciated:
	http://roselli.org/popgurls/

for reference, the original site that is being rebuilt into this design;
	http://popgurls.com/

enjoy!