[thelist] popgurls preview

Michele Foster (WizarDev) michele at wizardev.ca
Fri Jan 14 22:40:56 CST 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "aardvark" <roselli at earthlink.net>

> it ain't perfect, but i'm pleased with it... comments appreciated:
> http://roselli.org/popgurls/

Hey aard ...

Some quick comments.

Looks pretty good.  There sure are a lot of colours being used for the
different sections, but they blend nicely with each other.  Just not sure
that infrequent visitors might get confused with all the colour switching
going on.

Your H1 tags are way too small, imho.  What are they 5% bigger than an h2.
I think they could be a lot bigger.  about 120% .. but that might just be
me.

Why the full justify?  It's going to cause you problems with odd spacing ..
it actually does cause a problem on this page in FF,
http://roselli.org/popgurls/lust.html.  But it's not just the full justify.
You need to clear the form so the content doesn't slide up next to the form
on the left side.  On the same page, I can't read the text under Your Line,
in either IE or FF.

Something wrong with your Interviews state, it's not the correct colours for
your H tags, and isn't showing when it's active.

On the front page, the text on the right, is it really needed.  Makes that
page look cluttered at 800 imho.  Would just the four boxed areas suffice?
I expect the image at the top to be clickable to the interview.  Maybe
that's just not functionable yet.

Font smallness on the contact form too.

So, do tell .. why tables for layout  :)

Take care,

Mich