[thelist] Free Stock Photo (Business)

aardvark evolt at roselli.org
Sat Jan 15 23:31:39 CST 2005

On 15 Jan 2005 at 19:55, Christian Anderson wrote:
[...]
> Does anyone know of a good resource for free stock photos of people in
> business situations? I would prefer Asian people if possible.
[...]

check out this article:
Stock Photography Resources for Web Designers
http://evolt.org/article/list/22/3631/

however, if this is for a client, why not do a little research at the
major stock houses, and present the client with some options and
associated costs? who knows, they may wish to buy some images that
would pay for an entire CD/collection that you could then re-use...

don't underestimate that the client might be willing to pay for some
quality imagery...