[thelist] SEO keywords not on source but on copy??

Matt Warden mwarden at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 00:10:40 CST 2005

On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 23:18:26 -0500, Flavia Tarzwell (FayeC)
<ftarzwell at fayec.com> wrote:
> If you check the source of the page there are only a few keywords in the
> actual meta tag but if you copy the page's content and paste in a normal
> text editor you get some 4 extra pages of keywords after the content
> that's actually showing.....

Wow, can't say I've ever seen that before (or at least noticed it).

The 'keywords' are coming from here:

So, the best I can figure out, it's how the browser is handling the
copy and paste of your "fly out" dynamic menu (the one under the logo
in the upper left-hand corner).

Matt Warden
Miami University
Oxford, OH, USA