[thelist] Student/teach software > upgrades

Bruce McIntyre bmcintyre at issgroup.net
Wed Jan 19 05:52:13 CST 2005

Why not buy the virtual PC for the Mac, and you can load and run your
existing PC software until you are ready to re-purchase.  I know several
that work this way and are very happy with the result.  The virtual PC
is even more stable than regular Windows for some reason.

--
Bruce A. McIntyre
ISS Group (http://www.issgroup.net)
bmcintyre at issgroup.net