[thelist] Cropping a WMV file

Jono ox4dboy at comcast.net
Thu Jan 20 08:59:55 CST 2005

Thank you Bruce, Todd, and Rob!

I tried a number of things with no success.  I even asked a few
hie-hard PC users, and they didn't have an answer.

I will definitely take a look at the freebie software you mentioned.  I
am a Mac user, and used to just being able to import, crop and edit
pretty much any type of file with the standard out of the box
applications such as QuickTime Pro, and iMovie.  Windows seems to like
to keep its wmv format to its self.  I do have access to a PC with XP,
so I'll give all of your suggestions a shot.  I really like the fact
that I won't have to re-export the file after cropping it... that's
perfect.  I'll post back if I run into problems.

Thanks a bunch!