[thelist]

Diane Soini diane at dianesoini.com
Thu Jan 20 20:27:17 CST 2005

I need to manipulate the DOM on a page within a frameset. I am unable
to edit the page directly because it is encrypted cold fusion. The
other pages in the frameset are loaded before the page in question is
loaded and are static HTML. What is the best way to determine that the
target page has loaded in the target frame from one of these static
pages?

(I'm having to turn backflips like this because we purchased a product
with a rather clunky interface with inconsistent importation of the
stylesheet.)

Diane