[thelist] help with altering .asp breadcrumbs script

Bruce Gilbert webguync at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 13:09:33 CST 2005

Hello group,

I am implementing the .asp breadcrumb script that can be located here
:http://www.evolt.org/article/Breadcrumbs_for_Those_Using_ASP/17/4438/evolt.org

and need to alter it a bit to fit my needs, but not sure where to go
about doing that since I am pretty much a newby to .asp.

currently the script goes a bit too deep for me. For instance I have
index.htm at the root level and parent folders for the main pages and
within those folders are child pages

the current breadcrumb script returns Home Page>>Site Name>>Parent
Page>>Child Page

basically I just want to take out one level so it will give me >>Home
Page>>Parent Page>>Child Page.

Not sure where to start and what needs changing.

Any assistance is greatly appreciated!
--
::Bruce::