[thelist] Logo Design company graphics

Bruce McIntyre bmcintyre at issgroup.net
Fri Jan 21 17:42:02 CST 2005

Do a google on business cards.  They will provide standard art and I
would suppose that they can also provide you with copies of the art.
Pick the category, the format, the look, the colors, etc.  I don't
remember the last one I used, but they had hundreds of possibilities.

--
Bruce A. McIntyre
ISS Group (http://www.issgroup.net)
bmcintyre at issgroup.net