[thelist] Session problems on host - how to respond to host?

M. Seyon evoltlist at delime.com
Sun Jan 23 19:09:54 CST 2005

Message from Tim Burgan (1/23/2005 07:02 PM)

>[QUOTE]
>Dear customer :
>We checked the PHP configuration
>PHP is installed on the server
>all permissions have been setup fine
>Pls check your code again
>[/QUOTE]

I know you got your problem solved, but I personally would be very wary of
working with a host whose tech support can't even respond in proper,
unabbreviated, non-kidspeak English.

If they're one of those el cheapo hosting providers, sad to say, you're
probably going to get what you paid for. Why people cost-cut on hosting is
beyond me.

regards.
-marc

--
Trinidad Carnival in all its photographic glory. Playyuhself.com
http://www.playyuhself.com/