[thelist] Stopping frame-using content thieves

M. Seyon evoltlist at delime.com
Mon Jan 24 16:51:19 CST 2005

Evening folks,

So we're all familiar with the bandwidth stealers who link directly to your
images on your server. And some clever folk have come up with ways to serve
up an alternate image proclaiming the offender's guilt.

Now what about the guys who place your pages in a frame? Yes I know you can
use Javascript to bust out of the frame but that doesn't sound vindictive
enough to me. Is it possible to do something similar to the bandwidth
thieves solution?

Thanks.
-marc

--
Trinidad Carnival in all its photographic glory. Playyuhself.com
http://www.playyuhself.com/