[thelist] Redesign using xhtml....

Richard Harb rharb at earthling.net
Tue Jan 25 04:02:44 CST 2005

As long as each document provides its own Document type it's no problem at all.

If however your page includes (imports) a common header/navigation/whatever and
all you modify is parts of the final document then the final result will most
likely still be rendered in browsers however the rendering engines will be in
Quirks mode. This can result in a marginally different rendering of your page as
opposed to Standards compliance mode.

HTH
Richard