[thelist] Variable Passing / Anchor Passing

M. Seyon evoltlist at delime.com
Wed Jan 26 15:04:17 CST 2005

Message from bernardo escalona (1/26/2005 11:41 AM)

>Ok so i got exactly ZERO answers to my question so here it goes again.
>Please send at least an "I dont know" so at least i know my messages are
>getting received by the list.

You can check whether your message was delivered by looking for it in the
archives - http://lists.evolt.org/archive/

>I have a link on my website that looks something like this:

This worked fine for me. And according to the RFC for URIs -
http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2396.txt - that is the correct format. (Section
4 is the relevant bit).

>Please someone suggest a solution.

Have you reproduced the problem on other computers or just yours? What
version of IE are you running?

Trinidad Carnival in all its photographic glory. Playyuhself.com