[thelist] [RE] Variable Passing / Anchor Passing

M. Seyon evoltlist at delime.com
Thu Jan 27 12:44:52 CST 2005

Message from bernardo escalona (1/27/2005 12:46 PM)
>>Can we see the page in question?
>Yes go to http://www.bernsonline.com/  and go into the photo section, then
>select any of the categories (except for the bottom one, that one is older
>and works differently). Then browse through the photos and notice how the
>variable and anchor are being passed from one page to the next.

Ok well I don't know why, but if you go to the page directly, it does work
(in IE5.5).
http://www.bernsonline.com/img_photos/dec2004/slideshow.php?img=0#top

May be something to do with the frameset?

regards.
-marc

--
Trinidad Carnival in all its photographic glory. Playyuhself.com
http://www.playyuhself.com/