[thelist] Need a little css help please...

D Ross dross202 at comcast.net
Sat Jan 29 21:04:18 CST 2005

Hi all,
I have been using Dreamweaver and am trying to make the move to more
hand coding. One page I'm reworking is at:
http://www.davidrossdesign.us/oscars/

I'm trying to have the divs flow with the page and not use so much
absolute positioning as I was before. One problem im having is getting
divs where I want them to be. I have a sidebar on the left and I want
have a mainContent div that I want pretty much right next to it. When I
put this mainContent div in the flow of the page it goes under the
sidebar content I have on the left. I added a negative margin of about
-500px but it doesnt work out right in firefox.

Isnt there an easier way to do this? Aligning divs?

Thanks,
David