[thelist] What is least expensive Mac to use as Web client QA box

Jono ox4dboy at comcast.net
Mon Jan 31 09:49:04 CST 2005

For $499 you can get a BRAND NEW Mac Mini.  The mini is a 1.25 GHZ G4,
and is only 6.5" by 2".  It is about the size of a typical O' Reilly
book.  Not only is it a great solution for testing, it is also great
for a easy to set up server, or as a media center.  You won't find
anything nearly as awesome as the Mini on eBay... well not for $499 at
least.  The Mini is just the box, no Monitor, no moues, and no
keyboard, but if you have one lying around, or extra that you don't use
anymore, you can use them with the Mac mini.  The are not sipping yet,
but will be soon.  I would wait, and get one while you can, they are
gonna' sell out quick.

Take a look here:
Mac Mini:
http://www.apple.com/macmini/