OT Operating System Design WAS RE: [thelist] RE: blaster worm punishment

Benjamin Tilley kalos at carolina.rr.com
Tue Feb 1 01:27:42 CST 2005

I'm adding this sender to my kill-list until such time a coherent and
somewhat relevant string of thoughts can be formulated.  Should the
sender find pittance and generate tips enough to become atoned the
blacklist status will be removed.  (An overly articulate way of saying,
"This is re-freaking-diculous.  Start a blog but keep it off the list.)

<tip type="Apache 2 on Windows + module links author="Ben">

Apache:  http://httpd.apache.org/download.cgi

Perl:  http://activestate.com/Products/ActivePerl/
mod_perl:  http://perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/os/win32/install.html

OpenSSL:  http://www.slproweb.com/products/Win32OpenSSL.html
mod_ssl:  http://www.erm.tu-cottbus.de/mod_ssl.html

PHP:  http://www.php.net/downloads.php
# note:  I have had no issues with Apache 2 and PHP 5 not working like a
champ.

</tip>