[thelist] PHP shopping cart recommendations?

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 1 12:19:22 CST 2005

Hey everyone,

I'm tasked with building a cart for a client of mine, and we're using PHP. A custom site is being
built, so something like OSCommerce doesn't really work. I know php ok, but I'm no expert. Can
anyone recommend a good "plug in" cart that wouldn't be too much hair pulling to learn and add in
to our site? Open source or not isn't an issue - although I need to be able to play with it first
so it would at least need demo code.

I don't have much in the way of requirements other than they need to take payments in both US and
Israeli currency.

Please respond off list as well if you can, and TIA.

Tom

=====

http://www.pixelmech.com/

It's got a cop motor: a 440 cubic inch plant. It's got cop tires, cop suspensions, cop shocks. It's a model made before catalytic converters so it'll run good on regular gas. What do you say, is this the new Bluesmobile, or what?