[thelist] MSN search to kill Google?

M. Seyon evoltlist at delime.com
Wed Feb 2 14:37:34 CST 2005

Message from Chris George (2/2/2005 04:03 PM)
>I have to laugh... This is an example of how bad online editorial
>writing is getting:
>
>http://www.boostmarketing.com/story.php?id=527

Considering the source, I'm not terribly surprised. How much more
fly-by-night can a website look without huge flashing gifs and psychedelic
repeating backgrounds?

<tip type="streamlined site design">
Your company's slogan can be displayed as plain text just as easily as
embedding it in a graphic. And might even help with search engine rankings too.
</tip>

regards.
-marc

--
Trinidad Carnival in all its photographic glory. Playyuhself.com
http://www.playyuhself.com/