[thelist] converting Quark file for web?

Chris Johnston fuzzylizard at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 16:42:28 CST 2005

On Fri, 4 Feb 2005 14:19:35 -0800 (PST), Jackie Adams
<jacadams2 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi.  The graphics dept. at my company created a
> 20-page printed document which was set up in Quark.
> This document included dozens of charts.
>
> Now the business owner wants to add this material to
> our corporate website.  The designer sliced each image
> from Quark, and saved as a Photoshop file.  The type
> in these files is much smaller than the print version,
> and is not readable when saved as a gif.
>
> Help!  Is there a way to save Quark files in a usuable
> format for the web?????

Since it is a 20 page report that no one is going to want to read
online, I think saving it out to a pdf file and putting that on the
web would work nicely.

--
chris johnston

www.fuzzylizard.com

"For millions of years, mankind lived just like the animals and
something happened which unleashed the power of our imagination, we
learned to talk."
Pink Floyd