[thelist] RE: search network email files?

M. Seyon evoltlist at delime.com
Fri Feb 4 21:55:50 CST 2005

Message from Steven Streight (2/4/2005 03:04 PM)
>Help me please someone.
>
>A client has a usability problem that I'm not informed
>about.
>
>The client's legal team demands that they *all*
>emails, even those stupid frivolous joke and comical
>image emails employees forward all over the office.
>
>Every single email that passes through client network.

Technical implementations aside,
- does that include email sent/received by employees using their own
yahoo/hotmail/gmail/assorted other email accounts at work?
- will employees be notified that the company will be doing this? the
company may be legally required to notify their employees of such activity.

regards.
-marc

--
Trinidad Carnival in all its photographic glory. Playyuhself.com
http://www.playyuhself.com/