[thelist] php Command "for"

Richard Harb rharb at earthling.net
Mon Feb 7 06:36:55 CST 2005

You can find the documentation for this command at
http://php.net/for

<tip type="PHP Documentation" author="Richard Harb">
You can directly access the excellent documentation of all PHP functions at
PHP.net by adding the name of the function to the base URL like so:

http://php.net/function-name

Functions containing an underscore can be found by substituting the underscore
with a dash.
</tip>

Richard