[thelist] Color Management

e-head ebone+thelist at dotsandloops.net
Mon Feb 7 10:37:11 CST 2005

It doesn't seem like any of the tips I use for Color Management in
photoshop work worth a damn.

I'm just curious what the people on this list do ?

Ignore color management and just hope your pics look halfway descent ?

I have my monitor calibrated, but what am I to do in photoshop ?
I've found if I use color management (with ANY profile) there is a large
discrepancy between what I see in photoshop and what I see in my
browser.
So the only thing that seems to work is to discard all embedded color profiles
... somehow I don't think this is ideal.

Anybody have any links to good resources on color management for web
development ?