[thelist] Way to trim WeekDayName in ASP?

Brian Delaney brian.delaney at mccmh.net
Mon Feb 7 15:58:41 CST 2005

*Try this

trim() just removes spaces
mid(string,start,end) should work fine

Mid(*trim(weekdayname),0,1)

Pringle, Ron wrote:

>Is there a way to trim the values returned by WeekDayName in ASP down to
>just the first letter of each week day?
>
>I have a calendar and currently it displays the abbreviated week days (Mon,
>Tues, etc.). I'd like to just display the first letter instead (M,T,W etc.).
>
>Ron

*
*
*
This message, including any attachments, is intended solely for the use of the named recipient(s) and may contain confidential and/or priveleged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution of this communication(s) is expressly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy any and all copies of the original message.