[thelist] site check -- www.wolfhouse.dk

Jeniffer C. Johnson lead at offlead.com
Mon Feb 7 18:24:31 CST 2005

Chris, thanks. The site had validated last time I checked it, but I had made
some changes and not gone back to recheck. My bad! I'm fixing these problems
now. (/about.html now does validate, and I'll have to go through the rest of
the site. Speaking of which, is there somewhere that I can validate an
entire site at once, rather than one page at a time?)

Regarding the red, that was at the client's request. She wanted the JRT
section to be a different color, and specifically to come close to matching
the traditional red coloring of the buildings. I didn't argue too much
against it, since it's a small portion of the site, and will be a
less-trafficked area as well. The Wolfhounds are the main focus of the site.

Could you tell me what you found confusing about the navigation? This is one
of those projects where I may be too close to the subject to know what isn't
intuitive to others.

Thanks again,
Jeniffer