[thelist] Do comments cause hit on system?

John williams thudfactor at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 07:54:20 CST 2005

I suppose that would depend on the server. I don't see why that would
happen, though, since the server isn't doing any interpreting of HTML
-- that's all client side. My impression is that if the file is not
something the server has to parse (PHP, SSI), it just opens the pipe
and starts shovelling ASCII.