[thelist] Restaurant websites?

Maximillian Schwanekamp lists at neptunewebworks.com
Tue Feb 8 13:27:14 CST 2005

Clive R Sweeney wrote:
> I'm looking for some examples of really excellent restaurant websites
> and, for some reason, they seem to be few and far between.
> Basically I'd like to see a site that *effectively* conveys the
> experience a patron might expect. A plus would be a site that offers
> some interaction -- such as reservations, customer reviews, etc.

Not sure I actually like the style or the markup, but one
visually-striking site that does effectively convey the experience is:
http://www.pizzaluce.com/

(Well, actually the restaurant is a bit less garish than the site, but
it's close).

--
Maximillian Von Schwanekamp
http://www.neptunewebworks.com/