[thelist] HTML tables and Content Management Systems

Vlad Alexander (XStandard) vlad.alexander at xstandard.com
Wed Feb 9 11:30:59 CST 2005

>>and tech-support hasn't answered my reply to
>>their own question since yesterday
Mark, is this really fair? You've had 4 support emails to us. One was answered in 20 minutes, the second in 64 minutes, the third in 9 hours (including overnight), and the fourth is still in the queue since yesterday because we're working on the response. If you can get better free technical support (for a free product) from someone else, I'd be surprised.

>>Does it even work without paying for
>>the Pro verion?
Of course the Lite version works Mark. It also has 90% of the Pro version features and has the same API as the Pro version, so it integrates into CMS in the same way.

Let's get back on track Mark. Support will be responding to your last support incident today and once you're up and running we know you'll love XStandard.

Regards,
-Vlad
http://xstandard.com