[thelist] link not working locally in IE

Alliax damiencola at wanadoo.fr
Wed Feb 9 16:27:56 CST 2005

Hi Maisha, when you say "won't work" you're not telling us what is
happening..
Do you see a PAGE NOT FOUND type of error ? (in that case double check
the case of your newsletter filename, but it'd be still strange that
netscape handles it fine since this kind of error would be a server side
issue with case handling, not a client browser one)
If not, what do you see when it doesn't work" ?