[thelist] how to reply to a message in this list?

Sarah Sweeney mr.sanders at designshift.com
Thu Feb 10 09:52:59 CST 2005

I'm not sure if this is what the OP was asking, but it would be cool if
there was a way to "reply" to a message in the archives and ensure that
it would show up correctly in the thread (both in the archives and in
listees' inboxes). I guess this would require including either the
"In-reply-to" and/or "References" header(s) from the message being
replied to. Does anyone know if this would work and/or could it be
incorporated into the archives somehow?

--
Sarah Sweeney  ::  Web Developer & Programmer
Portfolio  ::  http://sarah.designshift.com