[thelist] possible to wrap lines up instead of down?

Jay Blanchard jay.blanchard at niicommunications.com
Thu Feb 10 13:17:59 CST 2005

[snip]
Oh, I know that. But with CSS styling (and relative positioning) you
aren't so bound by that anymore.  I just haven't seen a solution to the
problem I'm having...
[/snip]

The way that these tab style nav links are generated usually uses
absolute positioning, so you would have to be able to test for an
existing position and leave enough room for one or more 'back' rows. I
am sure that it could be done, but it would probably be awfully complex.