[thelist] RE: LAMP vs. Perl vs. Ruby on Rails [Thanks]

Daniel LeVangie-Stricklen muraii at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 10 13:37:47 CST 2005

Hello,

I completely expected a certain amount of
proselytizing in response to my question, motivated by
nothing other than hard-earned personal experience, in
general.  What I received was a little of that, but
moreso pointers to helpful ideas, ways to cut the
general comparitive group into more
appropriately-compared subgroupings.  Even better,
even during the gentle evangelizing, you managed to
point me to repositories of existing code modules to
help me along.

So, thank you all.  I appreciate the thoughtful,
thorough responses.  Now comes the tougher part: doing
something.

Daniel