[thelist] Quick Querystring Question

Rob Smith rob.smith at THERMON.com
Fri Feb 11 10:07:25 CST 2005

> You could have all your scripts be .qrd (my favorite since it's one key
> left of wtf)...

Nice.

> I would ask why you want to hide the server type (except to comply with
> various checklists that are out there).

Eh. It was just an interesting side effect. It's not like anything we put
out there is totally private aside from server side scripting. ( I can hear
it now, you're going to reply about all the various things that are private.
Then we get back into the issue of how many evolters does it take to change
a tire. One to do it, two to comment on the best way to do it, then the
other 97 to talk about the various tires in the industry and how it'll
affect your traction on the road. It's cool. If we kill this thread now. I'd
be happy :-)