[thelist] Doctype declaration - AGAIN

Joan Olivé M. jolive at tinet.org
Sun Feb 13 14:56:27 CST 2005

Thanks,

but coming again on the same topic:

1) I refer to the general scroll-bar, and in fact, if Nestcape and others
don't support the effect is not matter...

2) I know the code is written with CSS, what I'm exactly asking is:

If we declare this scrall effect (with CSS) we cannot use a Doctype
declaration in the html document?

Thanks again
Joan Olivé i Mallafrè