[thelist] PHP Calendar

Albert Shala albert.shala at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 02:47:16 CST 2005

I want to create a calendar that is populated with a link to a new
page, first a user logs in and enters in the information in the
required fields, and than i want than to be forwarded to a table-like
calendar where they can view their entries based on the date they
selected and from there they click on says February 25 - 1) Story one
(link) 2) Story 2 (link) etc etc... which takes you to another page
where the fiels entered before would be displayed as a document,
without the fields...

thanks if anyone can help me out that would be most kind! Thank You!