[thelist] Help with css layout / IE issue

Chris Johnston fuzzylizard at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 09:30:05 CST 2005

On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 00:19:07 -0800, Maximillian Schwanekamp
<lists at neptunewebworks.com> wrote:

> Your #commentform textarea is too wide for IE 6's taste.  IE expands the
> container to accomodate content; you have padding: .2em and width: 100%
> on #commentform textarea, so IE is making the content column too wide.
> Set padding: 0; on it.  If that fails, you might set a fixed width on
> #commentform.

Thanks, setting the padding on teh #commentform textarea did the
trick. The site now works in IE 6. Now to fix IE 5.5.

Anyone have the link for installing more than one IE onto a computer?

--
chris johnston

www.fuzzylizard.com

"For millions of years, mankind lived just like the animals and
something happened which unleashed the power of our imagination, we
learned to talk."
Pink Floyd