[thelist] Internet Explorer 7

Rob Smith rob.smith at THERMON.com
Wed Feb 16 13:24:17 CST 2005

>Here's a link to the announcement:
>http://blogs.msdn.com/ie/archive/2005/02/15/373104.aspx

>No mention at all from the IE team about better web standards support,

Agreed. I perused through the Blog while people are congratulating them on
the new security fixes, a LOT of people used this opportunity to complain
about the lack of support for web standards. Doesn't it make you feel warm
and fuzzy inside that MS doesn't put the practicality and primary use of IE
(web developers) at the higher priority. They'd rather fix security bugs,
than fix the aesthetic ones.

My apologies for opening this discussion in the list as it borders on
thechat.

Rob