[thelist] Help with site layout: Makovision.com

Don Makoviney don at makovision.com
Thu Feb 17 14:43:43 CST 2005

I am having a problem I had last month. . .where the page seems to be
stopping halfway down the page.

http://www.makovision.com/

In this case the site stops at the Sitemeter Javascript code at the very
bottom right of the page. But it only stops sometimes. . .and works fine in
Firefox. But in IE it stops.

So. . . . .
(a) is it loading for you?
And (b) if it is/isn't, what browser are you using?
And (c) If it is not loading correctly, any ideas why? I am at my wits end.

If you noticed I put it just outside the last </div>. I have tried putting
it inside and outside the <div> region and it still is the same way.

Thanks in advance,

Don Makoviney

Makovision - Handpicked News For Internet Developers
www.makovision.com
Free Usability/Web Dev Newsletter
www.makovision.com/web-dev-newsletter/