[thelist] Help with css layout / IE issue

Chris Johnston fuzzylizard at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 00:07:23 CST 2005

On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 00:19:07 -0800, Maximillian Schwanekamp
<lists at neptunewebworks.com> wrote:

> Your site in Win IE 5.5 is need of attention, btw.  Setting body {
> text-align: center; } for IE only would be a start.  cf css-d for hackery:
> http://css-discuss.incutio.com/?page=CssHack

Okay, I have fixed the site in IE 5.5 thanks to the links to the stand
alone IE browsers and the link to the css-d hack page. However, I am
still having problems with IE 5.0x that I just can't seem to solve.

In addition, I have been able to check the site on the following and
it appears to work:

Windows:
Firefox 1.0, IE 6, IE 5.5, Opera 7.54

Linux:
Firefox 1.0, Konquerer (whichever version comes with KDE 3.2)

Could some kind sole please check the site in Safari and let me know
how it looks?

--
chris johnston

www.fuzzylizard.com

"For millions of years, mankind lived just like the animals and
something happened which unleashed the power of our imagination, we
learned to talk."
Pink Floyd