[thelist] Web server logfile analyzing software

Shane Miller smiller at callcenters24x7.com
Sun Feb 20 15:22:30 CST 2005

Check out the free Log Parser from Microsoft.  It's in the IIS6 resource
kit, but an updated version, 2.2, was released on Jan. 19th and is
available on their site.  I don't have the URL handy but a search for
LogParser in their Downloads should bring you right to it.

Shane Miller
http://www.callcenters24x7.com