[thelist] Web server logfile analyzing software

Peter Brunone (EasyListBox.com) peter at easylistbox.com
Sun Feb 20 16:37:08 CST 2005

   You might try SmarterStats (from SmarterTools); I don't know about their batch mode capabilities, but they have a great web interface so it seems you'd be able to interact with their components to do whatever you want.

Cheers,

Peter

 From: "Todd Richards" todd at promisingsites.com

I haven't seen any responses to this, and I am also interested. My server
is running Win2K3.

Todd