[thelist] Prevent a Screenshot

Christian Heilmann lists at onlinetools.org
Mon Feb 21 14:53:11 CST 2005

Rob Smith wrote:

>Hey,
>
>Just out of shear curiosity, can you, in Visual Anything, prevent someone
>from doing Alt+PrtScn? Then again, all they have to do is whip out their
>digital camera and defeat that purpose.

I'd go for putting a current on the keyboard and wetting it beforehand.
Another option would be to make them look at
http://www.starterupsteve.com/seizurebots/ for three minutes when they
press *any* button.

Bottom line, I guess you can prevent it, but then capturing software
like irfanview or snagit will do the trick.  Never a good
plan to mess with keyboard shortcuts of the operating system.