[thelist] Firefox Questions/Check

Rob Taft robtaft at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 17:32:15 CST 2005

The List,

I am having a strange issue with firefox.  I created our companies
website developing on my OS X box with the latest firefox, IEMac, and
Safari.  I also tested on Win2000-XP with Firefox and IE5+.

Lately we have been getting emails from clients that explain our site
looks like crap in firefox.  When confronted, I simply show a manager
type the way firefox looks in my browser.  Both platforms, absolutely
flawless.

However, there have been WAY too many mentions for it to be pure
chance.  Would the list be so gracious as to look over this site and
see what the deal is?

http://www.williams-helde.com/index2.php

thanks
- Rob