[thelist] Transition From Print to Web

Burhan Khalid thelist at meidomus.com
Wed Feb 23 01:00:23 CST 2005

Hello Everyone:

   I know this maybe a bit too vague, but any suggestions would be helpful.

   We will soon be hiring a creative director who has tons of experience
in the print industry, but almost none in the web design/development
world.  Her primary role will be to create storyboards, layouts, and
generally guide our designers when creating websites, logos, etc.

   My role will be mentoring her since she is not that familiar with our
side of the design world; and I am not that familiar with the print world.

   Any tips/suggestions that you can give would be helpful.  Any sites I
should check for terminology differences? What should I watch out for?
I'm trying to ease her transition into our products & services.

Thanks for any help,
Burhan