[thelist] Favourite payment service

Dan McCullough dan.mccullough at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 07:30:42 CST 2005

PayPal has been getting some bad press, I think mostly because of
people not being careful and giving out their login information, and
also the typical bank problems.  They are free for the most part,
modest fees, and generally good customer service, I have had one issue
since being with Paypal.  They have some querks, but they are at a
point now where they are a known entity.   Authorize.net is another
good one, I used that on most of my ecommerce setups.  They are more
traditional, where you have a setup fee, and another fee, and then a
certian fee for your transactions.

On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 04:15:53 -0500 (EST), john at johnallsopp.co.uk