[thelist] Search for a Development Methodology

Shaun Clements ShaunC at relyant.co.za
Thu Feb 24 08:40:32 CST 2005

Thanks.
I will certainly look at those websites.
I am aware of many development models, but nothing of the 'recipe' nature.
All the models are of high-level processes, nothing detailed enough to
describe: required tasks, deliverables, roles and templates to be used, at
each stage.
In that sense, im looking for a suitable off-the-shelf development
methodology.

Kind Regards,
Shaun Clements